HELP & HINTS FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
Whether you are organising a ladies shopping expedition, game of golf for the lads, or more likely a Wednesday Run or a Weekend Away ... the information you can download from this page will help you.
Firstly download the Organisers Checklist: OrganisersChecklist.pdf
This document provides all the details, help and hints you should need and contains links to all the forms and other information that can be helpful.
In simple steps you will need to:
1. Decide where to go and book the venue
2. Do a recce to make sure the roads are passable, the food is edible etc
3. Create a flyer and email it to the webmaster at email@example.com
4. Once listed on the website a link to the flyer will be sent to the Secretary for distribution via email to all members.
5. Promote it at the club meeting.
6. ‘Volunteer’ a Top Gear reporter and photographer to do the story
The Organisers Checklist gives some more hints and advice. Call the Social Director for help if you get stuck!
A sample flyer is shown on the right.
Its great if you can get a group photo
Example flyer for event organisers below.